Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination
Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination by Linda Anne Silvestri is a book useful for all PG medical entrance examination.
Outstanding Features of South Asian Adaptation: What’s new
- Predeparture Orientation Tips: Addresses all the queries and concern of nurses when they are boarding an international flight for the first time. Emphasis has been given on do’s and dont’s.
- NCLEX Examination Tips: Focuses on test preparation guidelines (intellectual, emotional and physical preparation).
- Assertiveness and Accountability in Nursing: Emphasizes on importance of assertiveness for nurses, component of assertiveness, need for accountability and identify the benefits of accountability for your actions.
- Body Mechanics for Nurses: Describes the principles of body mechanics , advantage of practicing the body mechanics principles and techniques of patient shifting.
- Electronic Nursing Documentation: Discusses the importance of the electronic nursing documentation for nurses and need of IT for documentation;identifies the benefits of nursing information system.
- Infection Control and Prevention: Analyses the various hospital associated infections, analysis and interpretation of the infection control indicators, an nurse’s role in infection prevention and control.
- Common Nursing Errors: Discusses the types of nursing errors, impact of nursing errors, and ways to prevent the error.
- Patient Safety: Analyses the incidence and prevalence of medical errors; identifies the situation, circumstances, and action that contribute to medical errors; and identifies methods to decrease medical errors and to manage the risk.
- Stress Management: Identifies the causes, signs, and symptoms of stress, as well as the ways to reduce and manage stress at workplace.
- Comprehensive Test: Thoroughly revised, enriched review test. To be used for self evaluation of the baseline content and to pinpoint where furthur study, review, and practice are needed.