Special Features of ROAMS, 13th Edition by V.D. Agrawal and Reetu Agrawal :
ROAMS, 12th Edition by V.D. Agrawal and Reetu Agrawal is the most trusted book for AIPGMEE/NBE-NEET, DNB (Diplomate in National Board), FMG (Foreign Medical Graduate Test), AIIMS, PGI, UPSC, JIPMER & All other state exams.
- Most concise and comprehensive review of all subjects
- Special Recent/ Scoring points added at the end of each subject
- Mnemonics, remembering tricks, algorithms covered for quick learning
- Covering all topics from recent exams upto May 2015 including AIIMS (May’15), NBE & DNB (Dec’14)
- First ever PGMEE Book in four colour & fully indexed
PLUS 120 Clinical Image Based Questions with hints & answers
ROAMS is the best book for last moment revision. Its success record is well documented.
Have a look at the no. of questions asked in various exams from the ROAMS
- 170 in DNB-CET 2014 in a particular session*(from 11th/e)
- Many questions in NEET-PG 2013(from 10th/e)
- Many questions in DNB-CET 2013
- 72 in AIPGMEE 2012 (from 8th/e)
- 88 in AIPGMEE 2011 (from 7th/e)
- 100 in AIPGMEE 2010 (from 6th/e)
- 64 in AIPGMEE 2009 (from 5th/e)
- 120 questions in CG Pre PG (from 5th/e)
- 73 in AIIMS May 2008
- 67 in AIPGMEE 2008 (from 4th/e)
- 50 in AIIMS May 2007 (from 3rd/e)
- 81 in AIPGMEE 2007 (from 3rd/e)
- 60 in AIIMS 2006 (from 2nd/e)
- 77 in AIPGMEE 2006 (from 2nd/e)
ROAMS is useful not only for NEET/AIIMS but also for other exams.
ROAMS has the essence of last 15 years questions asked in NEET, AIIMS, AIPGMEE, DNB-CET, UPSC, JIPMER, PGI, SPGI & other STATE EXAMS. The only book which includes more than 700 Images, Illustrations, Flow Charts & Diagrams.