Essentials of Medical Pharmacology
Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, 7th edition by KD Tripathi is excellent book useful for all PG medical entrance examination.
Outstanding features of the 7th edition are:
- Thoroughly revised chapters to include recent developments in theory and practice, as well as new drugs released in India.
- ‘Problem directed study’,a novel exercise which introduces the reader to the process of therapeutic decision making.
- Enriched illustrations, flow charts, tables and boxed point-wise summaries of important aspects.
- Comprehensive and systematic coverage of drugs, highlighting their therapeutic status.
- Text arranged under hierarchical headings, reorganization of some chapters and revised classification of certain classes of drugs makes the presentation highly user friendly.