Quick Overview of Review of Pathology and Genetics
Key features of Review of Pathology and Genetics by Gobind Rai Garg and Sparsh Gupta in Eighth edition are,
- The book has been thoroughly updated.
- The question bank has been expanded.
- Special boxes (bulb and target) have been extensively added keeping in mind the questions asked in the last 4-5 years.
- Information boxes are to be read thoroughly.
- All chapters and not selectively general pathology are to be read.
- All queries can be addressed to the authors on the Mail/Facebook group.
- Thoroughly revised and updated by a professional board of editors.
- New NBE based pattern (Wider coverage, concept development, one-liner approach).
- Special points like NEET buster have been added to facilitate last minute revision.
- Picture MCQs with Answers (According to Recent Examinations).
- Most authenticated question bank.
- Solved MCQs (PGMEEs 2014-198) including All Recent Questions of 2016.
- Thoroughly revised, updated and fully colored edition.
- Interactive 3 hours DVD-ROM containing live lectures on immunology.
- Chapter wise concise complete text in a new layout for enabling the students to study antegrade.
- New conceptual and clinically relevant information has been highlighted in the text.
- Large number of easy-to-grasp Mnemonics.
- Chapter on important stains and bodies included.
- Includes new topics being asked recently in the examinations.
- Authentic and complete Question Banks of various years with latest references and correct answers of the following States’ examinations have been added.