Self Assessment and Review of Paediatrics by Arvind Arora
Features of Self Assessment and Review of Paediatrics, 8th edition
Completely revised, edited and updated into fully-colored book with four colored-pattern.
Includes maximum number of colored images with relevant text of chapters.
- Notes of every topic in a very simple language given below solving the questions.
- Complete guide for preparation of most entrance examinations including NEET, AIIMS, PGI.
- Includes question of recent NEET pattern and CET pattern with explanatory answers (up to 2015).
- Also includes questions from AIIMS, All India, PGI Chandigarh & various other state examinations (up to 2015).
Preface to the 8th edition
- 8th editions of the book has been thoroughly revised and updated.
- The 8th edition of the book has been completely edited and changed with following salient features:
- All colored images have been provided relevant text.
- Thoroughly revised and updated from the latest edition of O.P. Ghai & Nelson.
- Concise notes of every topic in very simple and understanding language. Also the matter on which the question has been asked in various entrance examination has been highlighted along with the years.
- This book contains all the questions of various exams which are helpful for preparation of NBE based examination.
- Notes before the chapter includes all the important matter which have been asked in all the exams (PGI, AIIMS, AI, UPSC, various states exams … )
- This book is helpful for all entrance exams.
- This book has been represented in such a way that revision is very quick and easy.
- Your suggestions, appreciation and criticism are most welcome.