Self Assessment & Review ENT
Self Assessment & Review ENT, 7th edition by Sakshi Arora Hans is a book useful for all PG medical entrance examination.
The 7th edition of the book covers the entire ENT in a holistic yet focused approach to cater the needs of PG aspirants. After a high –yield synopsis of topics in each chapter, there are detailed explanation of the MCQs from AIIMS (2000-2015) , All India (2000-2011) PGI (2000-2015) and state wise important questions. The new edition of the book also includes explanatory questions from DNB and FMGE. Over 500 new pattern questions have been included in this edition. All chapters have been thoroughly revised and edited, making this edition error-free.
Keeping in mind the recent trends, color plates with all important figures and instruments are included to increases the utility of the book.
Must Read for:
- Foreign medical graduates
- All postgraduate medical aspirants
- Any exam of ENT.
- Bestselling book on ENT
- Contains lucid presentation of text in a new layout
- Includes recent AIIMS (2015) and PGI Questions (2015)
- Color plates with all important illustrated and instruments are given in a separate section.