New ACROSS Volume 4
New ACROSS Volume 4, 8th Edition 8th Edition by Saumya Shukla amd Anurag Shukla published by Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
The first and the most sought after subjectwise book for PGMEE and the bestselling MCQs book on short subjects.
• The book which has given a new approach and horizon to PGMEE preparation.
• Thoroughly revised and updated edition with new layout.
• Covers all questions from 2001 onwards.
• All MCQs of All India (NBE Pattern), AIIMS, PGI, DNB, and State-based MCQs up to 2016 have been included.
• Detailed, yet concise, short notes are added for each chapter.
• Subjects divided into theory and MCQs and further divided into chapters and subchapters, according to their topics such that the study material is easily retainable and understandable for students.
• Each new edition is not only an addition of few hundred new questions; as each line of the book is completely revised and updated based on the latest editions of various standard textbooks everytime. Controversial questions are explained with complete references.
• A completely revised, researched, concise and condensed (PGMEE-oriented) presentation of important topics and basic concepts with numerous self made tables, figures, flow charts and mnemonics throughout the book, to save student’s ample time for preparation.
• Provides a methodology to approach PGME examination; includes valuable pedagogical features and many topics of medicine, surgery and pharmacology, coinciding with short subjects.
• Indispensable for course review and PGME examinations. Authors recommend to start reading and retaining this book after 2nd professional, during clinical postings.
• A unique book for NEET, DNB, AIIMS, PGI, FMGE and State-level examinations.