Zulfi-Raj’s Pre-PG Medicine Handbook
Zulfi-Raj’s Pre-PG Medicine Handbook, 4th Edition by J. Mariano Bruno Mascarenhas is a book useful for all PG medical entrance examination.
Some reasons to buy this book:
- Medicine and Medical Sciences dealt with on a point by point basis.
- An invaluable aid to reviewing Harrison’s.
- Rapid review in short time.
- Difficult-to-find facts arranged in an easy-to-understand format.
- Attractive alignment helps aid self review and assessment.
- High-end formatting for rapid revision.
- Especially useful for All India, PGI, AIIMS and various state medical PG entrance exams. A useful guide to final year MBBS students. Ideal refreshers to those getting “out of touch” with medical esoteria.
- New section on Application of Basic Sciences with New Chapter on Acid-Base Balance, Enzymes, Investigation and Therapeutics.
- New section on General Guidelines with New Chapters on “How to Prepare for PG” and “How many Questions to Attempt”
- Fundamentals of Acid-Base Balance explained in the Topic “A Story of Proton”.
- Updated and compatible with 22nd Edition og Ganong, 6th Edition of Tripathi, 7th Edition of Ananthanarayanan, 7th Edition of Robbins and (of course) 17th Edition of Harrison.
- Attractively priced.
- Web integrated. Fully searchable in web. Online extension available at www.targetpg.com/books/preppg.