Complete Review of Medicine for NBE
Complete Review of Medicine for NBE, 2nd Edition by Deepak Marwah is a book useful for all PG medical entrance examination.
- Chapterwise synopsis with picture based Q’s foe Integrated Approach.
- First book to provide simplified interpretation of ECGs and EEGs.
- More than 3500 Explained Q’s with references covering all National Level Exams (AI, DNB, AIIMS, PGI, UPSC, JIPMER) & State Exams (TNPG, DPG, APPG, Bihar and many more)
- 500 New Q’s added from most recent exams of 2015-16
- 350+ Illustrations & Clinical Algorithms added
- 200+ Image based Q’s on Recent pattern with their explanations
- Fully Colored Layout with special features like Latest Updates, Mnemonics, Points to Remember.
- Free interactive DVD containing more than 2000 Q’s as Real-time CBT & live lectures on Cardiology (2.5 hrs.)
- Written by the Leading National Level Faculty with a vast experience of over 10 years in teaching Medicine to PGMEE students.
- First book on medicine with complete coverage, and updated content based on latest pattern of NBE exams in a concise volume.
- Theory concise yet comprehensive arranged topic & sub topic wise with IBQ’s (Intergrated Approach)
- Main focus given to latest pattern question of upto Jan 2016
- More than 3500 explained questions with updated references.
- 200+Image Based Q’s with explanations based on recent pattern.
- Fully colored layout with special features like latest Updates, Mnemonics & Points to remember.
- First book on Medicine with free DVD containing live lectures on Cardiology & 2000+ Q’s as Computer-based Test.
- Book has been reviewed by renowned faculities of Top Institutes of India & by the faculty of John Hopkins University, Baltimore.
- Maximise output in a limited time frame.
- This book is backed by strong online support by the author. For new updates, Solving queries & Sharing latest Informations, visit his facebook page through email id “[email protected]”