Preface of Self Assessment & Review of Basic Subjects, Volume 2
By the author of Self Assessment & Review of Basic Subjects -Arvind Arora
Anatomy is an important subject for post graduate medical entrance examinations because of two reasons:
- These days many questions are asked from Anatomy in entrance examinations.
- It also helps to understand basics of other clinical subjects especially surgical subjects, which helps to solve their questions as well.
In this book Anatomy has been divided into small chapters to make it interesting and easy to remember without getting bored.
Forensic Medicine is a short subject but equally important and has been explained in a very concise way according to its weightage in entrance examinations.
Your suggestions are most welcome to improve the next edition of the book.
Self Assessment & Review of Basic Subjects, Volume 2 by Arvind Arora contains
- Notes of every topic in a very simple language given before solving the questions.
- Complete guide for preparation of most entrance exams including NEET, AIIMS, PGI.
- Includes question of recent NEET pattern and CET pattern with explanatory answers.
- Also includes questions from AIIMS, All India, PGI Chandigarh and Various other states examinations