Review of Forensic Medicine
Features of Review of Forensic Medicine
- Book is in bullet style, covering all aspects of Forensic Medicine with extensive chapter-wise MCQ Bank.
- It is a must read book for every student aspiring for top ranks in PG Entrance Examination.
- Its point-based approach will help undergraduate students to revise the subject and perform well in Viva Examination.
- The information is densely packed and can be read in shortest possible time with high degree of retention.
- All information checked in standard textbooks like Bernard Knight & Spitz and Fisher.
- The Unique Selling Proposition of this book is the use of innovation study techniques for high yield viz. Memorizers – Mnemonics – Confuzer Spotting – cf. Confer – N.B. Nota Bene–Concepts Mapping – Potential Question Zones (PQZ) – Retro Analysis.