First Aid for the USMLE STEP 1
First Aid for the USMLE STEP 1, 2016 by Tao Le, Vikas Bhushan & Matthew Sochat is a book useful for all PG medical entrance examination.
- 1300+ must-know topics provide a complete framework for your USMLE preparation.
- New public health section reflects exam emphasis on patient safety and quality improvement.
- 1000+ color photos and diagrams and 75+ new illustrations help you visualize and integrate complex concept.
- Must know preparations tips and the most efficient strategies for exam day.
- Extensive faculty and crowdsourcing review process ensures accuracy.
- Updated guide to the most high yield study resources.
- New heavy-duty cover and spine.
- Free bonus material, real-time updates, and corrections at FirstAidTeam.com