AIIMS Essence 2015-2011
AIIMS Essence 2015-2011 (Previously known as Review of AIIMS), 2nd Edition by Pritesh Singh is a book useful for all PG medical entrance examination.
Authentic Questions of AIIMS PG Entrance Examination with Finest Explanations and References from Standard Textbooks.
- Authentic questions of AIIMS with exact language and options including all image-based questions.
- Fully coloured, thoroughly revised, updated from 19th edition of Harrison, 26th edition of Bailey & Love, 9th edition of Robbins, 12th edition of Goodman Gillman, 10th edition of Schwartz, 19th edition of Sabiston, 40th edition of Gray’s Anatomy, 23rd edition of Park, 30th edition of Harper, 24th edition 0f Ganong.
- Thoroughly verified answers from subject specialist, faculty members of PGEI and PG aspirants.
- Explanations in tabulated form.
- Highlighted important, golden facts and previously asked questions.
- Controversial questions and image-based questions are handled with special care to clear the concept.
- Explanations from latest editions of standard and most authentic text books.
- Line diagrams to minimise tedious efforts.
- Mnemonics for faster learning.